C18-PEG6-OPSS, PEG MW 264 Da
Catalog NO.: BPG-0396
* Please be kindly noted products are not for therapeutic use. We do not sell to patients.
|Product Name||C18-PEG6-OPSS, PEG MW 264 Da|
- Product Information
|Description||The PEG derivatives of the C18-PEG(n) series also belong to monodisperse PEG. It is a linear PEG derivative with 18 linear carbon straight chains and a different reactive group at the other end that can modify peptides, proteins, lipids or small molecules. The OPSS is reactive with thiol, sulfhydryl, mercapto, SH or cysteine. As a drug crosslinker, it is widely used in medical research. Drug PEG modification can alter its dispersion and solubility in aqueous solutions. PEG modification can create a spatial barrier around the drug, reduce the enzymatic hydrolysis of the drug, avoid the rapid elimination of kidney metabolism, and allow the drug to be recognized by cells of the immune system.|
|Synonyms||Hexaethylene glycol octadecyl pyridyldisulfide|
|Solubility||Soluble in water, DMSO and DMF. Freshly prepared before use.|
|Storage||-20°C for long-term preservation, keep in dry and avoid sunlight. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing.|
|References||1. Schulze U, Schmidt H W, Safinya C R. Synthesis of novel cationic poly (ethylene glycol) containing lipids. Bioconjugate chemistry, 1999, 10(3): 548-552.
2. Huang L, Song J, Chen B. A novel targeting drug carrier to deliver chemical bonded and physical entrapped anti-tumor drugs. International journal of pharmaceutics, 2014, 466(1-2): 52-57.
If you have any suggestions or comments about mPEG-Br, please submit a review immediately.
Why BOC Sciences？
More than 2000+ products in inventory
Warehouses in multiple cities to ensure fast delivery
mg to kg
Multi specification for academic research and industrial production
24/7 Technical Support
Strict process parameter control to ensure product quality
- PEG Derivatives by Structure
PEG Derivatives by Functional Group
- Acrylate/Acrylamide/Methacrylate PEG
- Aldehyde (Ald/CHO)PEG
- Alkyne PEG
- Amino PEG, PEG amine(-NH2)
- Azide PEG, Azido PEG(-N3)
- Biotin PEG
- Boc/Fmoc protected amine PEG
- Carboxylic Acid(-COOH) PEG
- Cholesterol PEG
- DBCO PEG
- DSPE PEG
- Epoxide glycidyl ether PEG
- FITC PEG
- Halide (chloride, bromide) PEG
- Hydrazide PEG
- Hydroxyl(-OH) PEG
- Maleimide(-MAL) PEG
- Multi-Arm PEG
- NHS ester PEG
- Nitrophenyl carbonate (NPC) PEG
- Norbornene PEG
- Olefin/Alkene/Vinyl PEG
- Orthopyridyl disulfide (OPSS) PEG
- Phosphate PEG
- Rhodamine PEG
- SCM PEG
- Silane PEG
- Sulfonate (tosyl, mesyl, tresyl) PEG
- tert-Butyl protected carboxylate PEG
- Thiol(-SH) PEG
- Vinylsulfone PEG
- PEG Copolymers
PEG Raw Materials
- Small-molecule Polyethylene Glycol
- Polyethylene Glycol 1000
- Polyethylene Glycol 10000
- Polyethylene Glycol 1500
- Polyethylene Glycol 200
- Polyethylene Glycol 2000
- Polyethylene Glycol 20000
- Polyethylene Glycol 400
- Polyethylene Glycol 4000
- Polyethylene Glycol 600
- Polyethylene Glycol 6000
- Polyethylene Glycol 800
- Polyethylene Glycol 8000
- Aqueous Two-Phase System (ATPS) Technique
- Capillary Electrophoresis (CE) Technique
- Enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay (ELISA) Technique
- High performance liquid chromatography (HPLC) Technique
- Hydrophobic Interaction Chromatography (HIC) Technique
- Introduction of Polyethylene Glycol (PEG)
- Ion Exchange Chromatography (IEX) Technique
- PEG for Chemical Synthesis
- PEG for Cosmetic Application
- PEG for Drug Delivery
- PEG for Imaging Diagnosis
- PEG for Pharmaceutical Preparation
- PEG for Tissue Engineering
- PEG Purification Techniques of Plasmid DNA
- PEGylated Protein Purification Techniques
- Radiolabeling Technique
- SDS-PAGE Technique
- Size Exclusion Chromatography (SEC) Technique
- Ultrafiltration Technique
- Applications of Polyethylene Glycol (PEG) as Medical Devices
- FDA approved PEGylated Products
- How are Liposomes Different from Micelles?
- Liposome in Drug Delivery
- PEG Linkers in Antibody Drug Conjugates and PROTACs
- Polyethylene Glycol (PEG) Modified Targeting Nanomaterials
- The PROTAC Technology in Drug Development
- What are Biotinylation and Biotinylated PEG?
- What are Lipid Nanoparticles and Their Applications?
- What are Lipids?
- What are Monodispersed and Polydispersed PEGs?
- What are Phospholipids?
- What is Click Chemistry?
- What is Hydrogel?
BOC Sciences supplies a unique variety of PEG derivatives and functional PEG polymers. Our products offer the most diverse collection of reactivity, ready-to-use functionality, and molecular weight options that you will not find anywhere else.
PEGylation of Peptides
Reduce the Immunogenicity of Peptide/Protein Drugs
PEG linkers For Drug
Improved Circulation Half-Life
Have Customer Reviewed On Us?
Chat With Us